The Headstart Junior program is for youth 5-14 and it’s a great way for kids to make new friends, have fun, and learn golf!
Each Headstart Program includes: 4 weeks of 50 minute clinics, access to the driving range, and parents can play with their child for $15 after 5:30!
Concepts include the following: learning how and when to utilize every club in your bag as well as general golf rules and etiquette.
- Complimentary Equipment provided as needed.
NOTE: All programs require a minimum of 4 participants in order to start. If your class does not meet this requirement you will be contacted 72 hours prior to the start date if your class does not meet this requirement.
Session 1: Tuesdays, May 17 – June 7
- Session 1A: Starting at 5:30 (6-9 Years Old)
- Session 1B: Starting at 6:30 (10-13 Years Old)
Session 2: Tuesdays, June 14 – July 5th
- Session 2A: Starting at 4:30 (Level 1, All Ages)
- Session 2B: Starting at 5:30 (Level 2, 6-9 Years Old)
- Session 2C: Starting at 6:30 (Level 2, 10-13 Years Old)