We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to perform the duties of course setup, pin changing, bunker raking, green, tee, and fairway mowing and more for the upcoming golf season. Candidates must be energetic, reliable and hardworking. Our goal is to provide our membership and customer base with an exceptional golf experience.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Relevant work experience within the field an asset but not requred.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays on a scheduled basis
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, physically demanding environment
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to perform lifting and repetitive activities (lifting up to 55 lbs)
- Must work well in team oriented environment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Up to date WHMIS and First Aid an asset but not required.
- Divot filling
- Garbage pickup
- Gravel road repair
- Bunker maintenance and weeding
- Use of turfgrass mowing and grooming equipment for all areas of the golf course.
Experience and knowledge of golf an asset but not needed. Must be able to work in a fast-paced golf course environment in a variety of weather conditions.
Wages start at $16.00/hour.